I live in a war zone run by a tiny army I created myself shirt

I’ve seen a lot of this guy’s videos and I live in a war zone run by a tiny army I created myself shirt. They’re just retarded. I tried to give him a chance but for now I think I’ll just skip this dude. The only difference a prank and this has is, where it supposed to make you laugh its making me annoyed.  This corporal surely had already seen this prank because it’s now viral. Good to know, they would still like to talk to children who are just curious and interested about the army thing.
I live in a war zone run by a tiny army I created myself V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: I live in a war zone run by a tiny army I created myself shirt
Home: https://sportusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt