Trump 2020 impeach this election shirt

There were countless other people who came in and Trump 2020 impeach this election shirt, each with their own various stories to tell (or not) who clearly enjoyed the few minutes of interaction we had over the espresso bar, talking, joking, and generally just being there. Many people tell me how “terrible” the coffee is at Starbucks. 


I’d disagree. I think generally you get a modestly good cup of coffee or espresso that’s generally pretty consistent (better than many large chains). But that’s not really why people go to Starbucks regularly. I can tell you from the *other* side that when I was a stay at home mom of three (then four) kids, and I didn’t get much adult interaction, I became that woman who came to Starbucks if not daily, at least as much as she could, because she wanted someone to greet her.
See more: 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt