Vintage Iron Maiden girl I'm not old I'm vintage shirt

Get real and CNN quit playing the people why don't you try playing some good things that the police do instead of the negative of it all Vintage Iron Maiden girl I'm not old I'm vintage shirt. Regardless of race, if you flee from police, you are going to have guns trained on you until you are apprehended. Rolling thru a stop sign, something every human has done, but we didn't end up on the ground with guns pointed at us!! Power play for police officers! Heartbreaking. All over rolling thru a stop sign. I did that yesterday in front of a cop. He didn't pull me over. Guess because I'm white. BLM!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt