Everything’s fine if you have kitties and wine shirt

Omg thank you so much I needed this Everything’s fine if you have kitties and wine shirt when my mom was in the hospital a month ago I told one of my closest friend and she didn’t even care. Never asked how im coping with things. So yesterday I texted her all she said was I know everything, which realy broke my heart. Life has taught me that friendships can’t be tested during the happiest times but the lowest tides of your life. If they aren’t real friends don’t be afraid to let them go.
Everything's fine if you have kitties and wine Guys shirt Buy this shirt: Everything’s fine if you have kitties and wine shirt
Home: https://sportusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt