Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved Giraffes it was me shirt

Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved Giraffes it was me shirt. I feed one once. Then turned my back to him. Far away I was thinking. Well not far enough. He licked the back of my head. So funny, will never forget that. Male giraffes will sometimes fight to the death by breaking another males neck by bashing necks together. Liked seeing the ostrich playing with the giraffe and the giraffe trying to play with a bird. They forgot that a mouse and giraffe have the same amount of vertebrea in the neck.
Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved Giraffes it was me Guys shirt
Buy this shirt: Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved Giraffes it was me shirt
Home: https://sportusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt