Unicorns I licked it so it’s mine don’t touch my mug shirt

Unicorns I licked it so it’s mine don’t touch my mug shirt. You’re 30% of the population now. Most folks dumb enough to vote for him last time have wised up. Sucks to be a minority, huh? True people in border states that are legal citizens pay higher car insurance, pay taxes for education and medical care for those here illegally who don’t have these types of coverage or pay taxes. My insurance paid for a car accident with illegal who had fake plates, no drivers license and shockingly didn’t appear in court. So many ripples from illegal immigration.
Unicorns I licked it so it's mine don't touch my mug Sweater
Buy this shirt: Unicorns I licked it so it’s mine don’t touch my mug shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt