Pee-wee’s Big Adventure I’m a Loner Dottie a Rebel shirt

Bandit came down for dinner after spending most of the Pee-wee’s Big Adventure I’m a Loner Dottie a Rebel shirt. When she does this, I think of the movie line from Pee Wee’s Big Adventure: “I’m a loner, Dottie. A rebel. So long, Dott.” Just replace Dottie with Diane. What can I say; Bandit is a loner, an independent bird and likes her time to herself. I had such a huge crush on her back then. She still looks smoking today.
Pee-wee's Big Adventure I'm a Loner Dottie a Rebel Hoodie Buy this shirt: Pee-wee’s Big Adventure I’m a Loner Dottie a Rebel shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt