Mc Donald’s Santa Claus riding Reindeer Christmas shirt

What I did was wrong and I have never denied that. In fact, when the cops came to question me about everything I told the absolute truth. I could have denied everything and gotten away with it because they didn’t have any proof, but I told the truth thinking that would grant me some respect. I was arrested. The previously mentioned family member played the religious Christian card and failed to mention she sold her medication when she stood up and told the judge how I robbed her of the only relief she got from her pain! It was a circus.
Buy this shirt: Mc Donald’s Santa Claus riding Reindeer Christmas shirt
Home: Nemoshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Stitch and Pikachu are best friends shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt