I’m a Smirnoff I drink what I want when I want where I want shirt

Tried this I’m a Smirnoff I drink what I want when I want where I want shirt it doesn’t work as good as you think it would. It takes for ever for the skittles to dissolve. It would be lot easier if you just did the concentrated flavored kool-aid juice flavoring. Also the drink looks fucking disgusting. I would accidentally swallow tf out of all the skittles and die. I would probably only buy one or two bags because you know what I’m seeing in this video they look like, to me.
I'm a Smirnoff I drink what I want when I want where I want V-neck T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Covid 19 Pizza Hut 2020 I can't stay at home inside me shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt