Sunflower multiple sclerosis awareness shirt

Sunflower multiple sclerosis awareness shirt. It’s waking up in weird positions with my body locked up, it’s shaking and twitching I can’t control and sometimes muscle relaxers can’t even calm down, it’s huge feet and ankles when I sit up for too long, it’s my emotions I have no control over anymore, it’s depression, it’s feeling like I’m bipolar, it’s tears as soon as I’m alone, it’s pushing people away and then getting mad they don’t fight to stay in my life or check on me, it’s having no choice but to let go of all negativity in my life or my body shakes.
Sunflower multiple sclerosis awareness V-neck T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Covid 19 Pizza Hut 2020 I can't stay at home inside me shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt