Yeah I Crossfit I cross my fingers and hope my ass fits in my jeans shirt

Yeah I Crossfit I cross my fingers and hope my ass fits in my jeans shirt. They’re marching to say that they won’t sit back passively while their life choices and opportunities are decided for them by a remote Parliament in London in which Scotland’s representatives are a permanent minority who can be ignored and dismissed, a Parliament-led by people who know little about Scotland and who care about it only as a tartan fig leaf which disguises English nationalism as British and allows it to pretend that it’s not nationalist at all.
Yeah I Crossfit I cross my fingers and hope my ass fits in my jeans V-neck T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Covid 19 Pizza Hut 2020 I can't stay at home inside me shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt