I may not be a Victoria’s secret model but I could pick one up shirt

 I may not be a Victoria’s secret model but I could pick one up shirt. Afraid of what someone’s gonna think of them, so they continue to hide it, well the enemy will welcome you to hell. He has enough room for people who continue to live their life in disobedience. So, I say this to anyone who’s struggling with their sexual preference, don’t do what will make you happy do what you know is right and you won’t continue to struggle with the idea of being what the enemy says you are. Be who God says you are.
I may not be a Victoria's secret model but I could pick one up V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt:  I may not be a Victoria’s secret model but I could pick one up shirt
Home: https://lalakeshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Stitch and Pikachu are best friends shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt