Kiss me I’m a nurse or irish or drunk or whatever shirt

Kiss me I’m a nurse or irish or drunk or whatever shirt. When you finish your shift with no time for a toilet break or a cup of tea then you need to reevaluate your position, I admire this young lady her mental health is more important and she needs to take care of herself. Suck it up and do the best you can. Quitting is for losers. Now think of all the people you could have helped of you didn’t quit, and how they will be short a nurse without you. This line of work isn’t for everyone, only the strong survive.
Kiss me I'm a nurse or irish or drunk or whatever V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: Kiss me I’m a nurse or irish or drunk or whatever shirt
Home: https://lalakeshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Stitch and Pikachu are best friends shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt