God blessed me with an angel Daughter shirt

I am still in serious shock as to how and God blessed me with an angel my freaking awesome Daughter, she was born in february, she has anger issues and she is a bit crazy but I love her and she is my best friend I’m the lucky one because I get to be her dad shirt  in my time and we’re still all aiming to go to God’s heaven. It shocks me t shakes me!It marvels me and am quite disappointed at how men have become greater than the word of God. Oh what pain. This post is going to be a little offensive but as you already know, the cross is offensive and so is the man that bears it, that’s why few do.

God blessed me with an angel Daughter Ladies tee
Buy this shirt: God blessed me with an angel Daughter shirt
Home: https://sportusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt