I’m proof daddy doesn’t farm all of the time shirt

We just got a block from the school and I’m proof daddy doesn’t farm all of the time shirt. I didn’t want to get caught on the hood so I jumped off. I don’t really remember a thing until I saw delores drive up to get me to go home. When I got home I had blood draining from my head I had a torn shirt complete with road rash on my back and shoulders and I was so dizzy and tired. I also remember my dad hollering and swearing all the way to the hospital. My mom told me it took us only 5 minutes to get there so he must have been cruising. By the time we got to the hospital I was vomiting and in a lot of pain.
Im proof daddy doesn't farm all of the time Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt