I’m a theatre nerd that means I live in a crazy fantasy world shirt

Oh, and I went in costume for the first time ever, because I am a damn adult and I’m a theatre nerd that means I live in a crazy fantasy world shirt – Where I break randomly out into show tunes thank you for understanding shirt. Everything about it rang the wrong note for me. Without spoiling anything, let’s just say that none of the characters behaved in any sort of logical way; it felt like it was a collage of action scenes, with forced “funny” bits (not funny), and character progression that felt more bankrupt than functional.

I'm a theatre nerd that means I live in a crazy fantasy world Hoodie
Buy this shirt: I’m a theatre nerd that means I live in a crazy fantasy world shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt