I’m not just an Aun’t I’m a big cup of wonderful shirt

I’m not just an Aun’t I’m a big cup of wonderful shirt. The 3 best people I like is Sonny Jason & Carly I love the way they love each other. They all play their parts super straight. Sonny is cute Jason is sexy I can’t choose between the 2 dimples power money muscles cool sexy arms & legs smart kind suspicious. Jason will blow u away & he won’t miss. He only listens to 2 Sonny. The best episode is when Jason came back & they pulled guns on each other. Anybody remembers Heath Barkley on the Big Valley? He reminds me so much of Jason.
I'm not just an Aun't I'm a big cup of wonderful V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: I’m not just an Aun’t I’m a big cup of wonderful shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt