They are not chickens they’re my feathered children shirt

They are not chickens they’re my feathered children shirt. I would protect you just the same if someone was hurting you. I appreciate that man, but to say abortion is the same as murder is just false equivalency. Derek White thank you for asking the questions! Many assume things, and they aren’t correct. I don’t agree with abortions, it’s not my place to decide for someone else. That’s why I am pro-choice. Derek White abortions aren’t free, and tax dollars cannot be used to pay for them. When you have a uterus, you can have an opinion.
They are not chickens they're my feathered children V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt:  They are not chickens they’re my feathered children shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt