Lineman because brick wall isn’t an official position shirt

I grabbed the K-cup that was in our awesome swag bags and brewed a Lineman because brick wall isn’t an official position shirt. I tried it without my usual touch of creamer and was very impressed! If I’m going to be drinking as much coffee as I do, it better be good coffee. It was strong and bold but not bitter (like my Firefighter) this will definitely be making its way into our grocery budget! We raise our mugs to everyone on duty ready to answer the call. Merry Christmas to all!
Lineman because brick wall isn't an official position Ladies Tee Buy this shirt: Lineman because brick wall isn’t an official position shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt