I’m not just an Aun’t I’m a big cup of wonderful shirt

When I was stationed In Japan, my Mom would the I’m not just an Aun’t I’m a big cup of wonderful shirt. Then I moved on base and Gh was one of two soaps they aired. It was six months behind, but I still go to watch. I have been watching all the ABC soaps since I was a child with my great grandmother. So they had/have a sentimental value to me. I used to love when soap net showed am & out l reruns after they ended. She passed away in 2001 and I still watch GH every day.
I'm not just an Aun't I'm a big cup of wonderful Sweater Buy this shirt: I’m not just an Aun’t I’m a big cup of wonderful shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt

Stitch and Pikachu are best friends shirt