Elephant you are my sunshine shirt

Elephant you are my sunshine shirt. I mean fair enough if you find this funny but just since people fought so hard for things like inter racial and lgbt marriages I can’t say I’m particularly pro a joke marriage for a video. I’m engaged and I want to be with my fella as long as possible so for me this isn’t funny at all and a little upsetting. But you do you. This is hilarious man. Marriage is more than a paper and a ring . Marriage should be taken seriously yes, but real undying love and respect between people. Not a paper and a ring.
Elephant you are my sunshine V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: Elephant you are my sunshine shirt
Home: https://sportusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Stitch and Pikachu are best friends shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt