I wasn’t planning on going for a run but those cops shirt

 I wasn’t planning on going for a run but those cops shirt. It’s just a bad choice of words…not an indication of her love and care for the dog. His fur isn’t matted, looks very healthy and looks like he has a great home. But wait I forgot….we live in a world of such judgmental people who pick everything apart for the worst! There’s plenty more bad animal cruelty that goes on in this world that you should really be more bent out of shape about than this….especially since this isn’t even close.
I wasn't planning on going for a run but those cops V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt:  I wasn’t planning on going for a run but those cops shirt
Home: https://sportusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Stitch and Pikachu are best friends shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt