Pete cat I’ve grooved my way to the 100th day shirt

Pete cat I’ve grooved my way to the 100th day shirt. Best advice: let it go and stop trying to control the universe. I raised three awesome sons as a divorced mom and never tried to run the ex or kids’ step mom’s life…focusing on the boys and taking ownership for my doing 100% worked great for us. I married and he’s the one who’s a great example for them, through actions not boasting nor belittling.  Either way, I think the woman is setting ground rules without being bitchy about it.
Pete cat I've grooved my way to the 100th day V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: Pete cat I’ve grooved my way to the 100th day shirt
Home: https://sportusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Stitch and Pikachu are best friends shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt