Sunflower love happiness is being a Nana shirt

I'm trying to fall asleep but my mind was wandering (as it does with all of us) and from nowhere I started to remember that trip of 1999, thinking about all the good time I had spent that summer and suddenly it struck me. It was 2 a.m., I sat up due to shock of the realization.
Realization that her nana and my nana were the same person, she was my maternal aunt's daughter..i.e my mother's father and my aunt's father was the same person and I had this illusion for 13 years. 13 freakin years.
Sunflower love happiness is being a Nana Sweater
Buy this shirt: Sunflower love happiness is being a Nana shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt