I’m that girl that listens to gangster rap on the way shirt

I like I’m that girl that listens to gangster rap on the way to the farmers market shirt. We had a house, two cars in the driveway and our only debt was our mortgage. We kept two months living expenses in the bank. We lived within our means and we’re careful with our spending habits. Now we have had to sell everything we owned except our clothing and wedding bands, I never had a diamond, our cars are 16 years old and paid for. We live in a shitty neighborhood in a small overpriced apartment with the bare essentials only. We know we are not alone, the struggle is real.
I'm that girl that listens to gangster rap on the way to the farmers market Hoodie Buy this shirt: I’m that girl that listens to gangster rap on the way shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Stitch and Pikachu are best friends shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt