Mericaw for Independence Day shirt

My kids’ father chose to not be part of my children’s lives. Social services made me file for support. I have only upped it one time in 8 years. Except long enough to keep them a week or so, call me to come to get one of my children not both, just one! From 4 counties away. Because he didn’t want to take care of her! And when all else fails to try to get his new girlfriend to threaten to take me to court for rights!! Now tell me how I am the one wrong! Y’all side hoes got the game twisted! © 2019 Nemoshirt.com All Rights Reserved.Mericaw for Independence Day Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Mericaw for Independence Day shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Stitch and Pikachu are best friends shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt