My daughter isn’t fragile like a flower she is fragile like a bomb shirt

I actually did watch this. I gave my two cents about My daughter isn’t fragile like a flower she is fragile like a bomb shirt. Hence why I said, “OR!!” So don’t like my comment, oh well, get over it! It truly is sad when well-meaning good fathers get screwed over by a woman who uses their child to manipulate a situation to try and get what they want. If you are a woman and are preventing or keeping your children away from their father for any other reason than they would be in danger with him that is wrong.
My daughter isn't fragile like a flower she is fragile like a bomb Ladies Tee Buy this shirt: My daughter isn’t fragile like a flower she is fragile like a bomb shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Stitch and Pikachu are best friends shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt