This job thing sure is messing up my camping career shirt

Why are parents allowing their kids to lick this?? My child plays with it and I make sure he keeps his hands out of his mouth, and I sanitize his hands when we relocate. I think it’s more like toddlers who still put everything in their mouth as a sensory/learning method of things around them. I watched my child at 2 and 3. My son just turned 4 this month on the 13th. Ik toddlers do that which is why I watched him constantly when we are out. My son got sick one time from putting his mouth on a grocery cart and from then on I watched him like crazy so as to avoid these things.This job thing sure is messing up my camping career Sweater
Buy this shirt: This job thing sure is messing up my camping career shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Stitch and Pikachu are best friends shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt