Let’s eat kids – punctuation saves lives funny grammar shirt

Teachers have the Let’s eat kids – punctuation saves lives funny grammar shirt of time for lunch as the kids so believe me, we would like a longer time, as well. Even though I don’t eat during my lunch bc I usually work straight through it. I eat half of a salad, a roll, and a banana each day, and I almost always never get to the banana but it takes ten to get through the lunch line if you’re towards the back. It’s just a joke. Even the teachers complain and are still eating when we return to class.
Let's eat kids - punctuation saves lives funny grammar V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: Let’s eat kids – punctuation saves lives funny grammar shirt
Home: https://sportusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt