If I’m eating with a teaspoon don’t offer me a big one I’m having a shirt

You are amazing. I feel like you are me in a different body that just told my If I’m eating with a teaspoon don’t offer me a big one I’m having a shirt. My story is almost the exact same as yours, down to the blonde hair days. I love watching you. You make me laugh, cry, think, laugh some more. You are amazing. I love your heart.  I have a family member who is very close to me who is serving time due to a drug problem.. and im literally the only one in my family who is actually not giving up hope on him. It’s hard as hell but I’m not backing down.
If I'm eating with a teaspoon don't offer me a big one I'm having a V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: If I’m eating with a teaspoon don’t offer me a big one I’m having a shirt
Home: https://sportusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt