Official auntie bear shirt

My first born, my Official auntie bear shirt from God, my amazing precious blessing!! You have given me so much joy and love and beautiful immeasurable experiences and memories since the day you were born and I thank God every single day that he chose me to be your mom. I’m so proud of you. Love is too much metaphorically speaking. But yet love isn’t enough. You need more. You need hard work. You need all the energy you can store. Love is that tricky thing with a cool eclectic ring and you can occasionally articulate and fling. Love activates and captivates and produces mates, and stops hates in its tracks. Verbal communications and artistically opining articulations about love are required to the max.
Official auntie bear V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: Official auntie bear shirt
Home: https://sportusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt