Losing my mind one kid at a time mom life shirt

Excellent no words to say anything about this Losing my mind one kid at a time mom life shirt. Every woman dances when they get feed. Watch the little girl start dancing, after her third big bite of the burger. Its the you feed me dance. I tripp over my kids all the time. I cannot have anything to myself not even a stick of gum. I love my girls. I will do anything to make them happy. I was only one of five of the young women I knew and hung out with in college that year that had a baby.
Losing my mind one kid at a time mom life V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: Losing my mind one kid at a time mom life shirt
Home: https://sportusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt