Why y’all tryin’ to test the Jesus in me shirt

My sister is hilarious and I gotta get the Why y’all tryin’ to test the Jesus in me shirt. With everything going on in my life right now yes the devil is trying me I so would love to rock this shirt on a daily basis one in each color. I ran into the sweetest old man in Walmart today.I had a shirt on that said why y’all trying to test the jesus in me. As I helped him pick out some oatmeal from the shelf, he said, “I just noticed your shirt and you seem like a nice. How amazing is it that a random stranger shared Jesus with me today.

Why y’all tryin’ to test the Jesus in me Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Why y’all tryin’ to test the Jesus in me shirt
Home: https://sportusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt