Avengers Pikachu Pokevengers shirt

Tony Mićek this was kinda bogus for me, cause I expected a lot more from Avengers Pikachu Pokevengers shirt. Like I thought this would be a real fucking fight of their lives. Not that I wanted Ramsey to win of course lol, I just thought he would put up a good fight but he was just p*ssy hiding behind arrows and his dogs. He acted irrationnaly because he watched his brother die in front of his eyes. We all know he made a mistake by charging Ramsay but I understand him. I would did the same thing if I was him.
Avengers Pikachu Pokevengers Ladies tee Buy this shirt: Avengers Pikachu Pokevengers shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt