I’m not the step Dad I’m just the Dad that stepped up shirt

I’m so glad I stopped watching this I’m not the step Dad I’m just the Dad that stepped up shirt! Caroline and Klaus should’ve wound up together. Every time he looked at her, he showed how much he wanted her and loved her. That’s chemistry! Stefan and Caroline just don’t make sense. And if they’re both vampires and will live forever anyway, why get married?? They can’t have kids right? Plus would have been nice to have Elena show up this episode. Not even Catherine. Booo
I'm not the step Dad I'm just the Dad that stepped up Hoodie Buy this shirt: I’m not the step Dad I’m just the Dad that stepped up shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt