I’m not the step Dad I’m just the Dad that stepped up shirt

I really love this couple!!! Stefan deserves Caroline’s love, it is not a sexy pairing but an emotional epic love built little by little in some different way…far away from Delena kind of relation. I’m not a Caroline and Stefan fan and hadn’t watched since they put them together. I don’t find them believable. I’ve always wanted Stefan and Elena together. I can see it when he’s watching everyone. I do feel Alaric and Caroline will end up together. Damon and Elena will be back together. Jeremy coming back maybe might have something to do with Bonnie living her life (As Enzo wanted).I'm not the step Dad I'm just the Dad that stepped up Sweater
Buy this shirt: I’m not the step Dad I’m just the Dad that stepped up shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt