I’m not always a bitch just kidding go fuck yourself shirt

How did Matt’s mom die or come back or whatever looks like she had a demon in her period or something. Last time we had a wedding in Mystic Falls, it turned into a massacre. I suspect this one won’t be too far off. I would prefer the chemistry between Stefan and Elena but can’t hide the fact of Stefan and sexy. Its such BS for Bonnie to have sacrificed so much of herself and her happiness for others only to lose her boyfriend yet again and have to watch that killer enjoy his happiness in her face, only to just die again with no happy ending!? Why the hell has her life been nothing but sacrifice and loneliness?I'm not always a bitch just kidding go fuck yourself Sweater
Buy this shirt:  I’m not always a bitch just kidding go fuck yourself shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt