I’m a Flip flop with Taco and Dr Pepper kinda girl shirt

I thought that was an I’m a Flip flop with Taco and Dr Pepper kinda girl shirt. Then, at the end, when she said, you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into when you bring “these dogs” home… That really irked me! Really!? Like “other dogs” don’t have just as much potential to have behavior issues? Funny and adorable how this odd couple understands one another yet very gentle and especially with their human siblings. It’s a wonderful feeling. Giving me goosebumps. ‘
I'm a Flip flop with Taco and Dr Pepper kinda girl Ladies tee Buy this shirt: I’m a Flip flop with Taco and Dr Pepper kinda girl shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt