I can’t stay at home I’m an Ultrasonographer we fight when others can’t anymore shirt


I had undiagnosed bipolar disorder, but the leaders of that church accused me of throwing a “pity party” for myself when I was in clinical depression. They told me I felt that way because I wasn't devout enough, and told me to pray more because this was a test from the devil. I started cutting myself. I always wore long sleeves because I didn't want any of the congregation to see me and see I gave in to the devil again.

Finally, I decided to go see a psychiatrist, because I knew this was more than a pity party, I knew I really needed help. So I got diagnosed bipolar and started meds. I had been a member of this church for 14 years, and I started to see thngs very clearly. I didn't want any part of it anymore. I was worried to tell my husband, but he was supportive of me leaving, and told me it would not affect our marriage, which it truly did not.

It really was a terrible, stressful, and guilt-filled 14 years. I felt like a bad person and a sinner all the time. I feared being shamed. I felt they targeted me to join because I was lonely and vulnerable and they offered me family, security, and happiness. The good thing was that I found my husband there, and he stayed by my side through my mental illness and dissociation of that religion.







Corona virus ruined my baseball season shirt














Softball player 2020 quarantined shirt














I can’t stay at home I’m an Ultrasonographer we fight when others can’t anymore shirt














I can’t stay at home I’m an Ultrasond Tech we fight when others can’t anymore shirt














I can’t stay at home I’m an Or Tech we fight when others can’t anymore shirt














I can’t stay at home I’m an Instrument Technician we fight when others can’t anymore shirt














I can’t stay at home I’m an Executive Assistant we fight when others can’t anymore shirt














I can’t stay at home I’m an EVS Worker we fight when others can’t anymore shirt














I can’t stay at home I’m an EVS we fight when others can’t anymore shirt














I can’t stay at home I’m an ER Secretary we fight when others can’t anymore shirt














I can’t stay at home I’m an Airport Worker we fight when others can’t anymore shirt














I can’t stay at home I’m an Activity Director we fight when others can’t anymore shirt














Class of 2020 the year when shit got real quarantined shirt














Bob Burger Tina Belcher quarantined quarantine shirt














The Golden Girl sitting here shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt