Peace love Michelob Ultra shirt

The Animal Control Officer said she would only allow Ralphie to be adopted by Peace love Michelob Ultra shirt. Herself or me. She didn’t trust that anyone else would take care of him with his special problems. So, I took him home. He was so tiny, had diarrhea constantly and had no idea how to play. That boy stole my heart.


Several months after I brought him home, he stopped using the litterbox. Literally. No feces at all. Then he stopped eating. In a panic, I took him to the vet where they informed me he had a blocked intestine. Fast forward and $1100 later, Ralphie now weighs 9 pounds and still holds my heart. He’s about 9 years old now and I couldn’t be happier. He plays like a madman and eats all the time.

This really isn’t the saddest thing I saw at the shelter, but honestly, I prefer not to dredge up sad memories. And quite frankly, this could have had a sadder ending, but thankfully, it didn’t!






There’s this girl she kinda stole my heart she calls me Grandma shirt














Sorry This Girl is Already taken by a Smokin’ hot girlfriend shirt














Peace love Michelob Ultra shirt














Nurse’s Mom 2020 my Daughter risks her life to save strangers shirt














Nurse’s Dad 2020 my daughter risks her life to save strangers shirt














Nurse symbol Not all heroes wear capes my Daughter wears scrubs shirt














Nurse 2020 the one where I survived Covid-19 shirt














Hockey 2020 the one where Covid-19 ruined shirt














God made a Parrot from the breath of the wind the beauty of the earth shirt














Dragon I don’t care what day it is it’s early I’m grumpy I want coffee shirt














Baby Yoda Kroger fresh for everyone survived Covid-19 2020 shirt














Strong girl proud Caregiver shirt














Peace love Sanitize Petsmart Baby Yoda shirt














I’m a proud mother in law of a freaking awesome daughter in law shirt














Dispatcher 2020 the one where they were quarantined shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt