Weed lip Roll me a blunt and tell me I’m pretty shirt

There was plenty of warning be prepared! Truthfully they need to be posting the address of every place they have to remove pets from. Fined to the hilt per dog! License suspended until the fines are paid. And no more animals for you! I am an animal lover but none of you know this family’s situation. Maybe they called the rescuers to save their dogs. I can’t stand listening to these comments “I would swim the ocean to save my dog”.
https://lovershirt.com/product/cant-stay-home-im-nurse-fight-others-cant-anymore-shirt/
https://vote5shirt.com/product/a-proud-mother-in-law-of-a-freaking-awesome-son-in-law-shirt/
https://sweatshirtus.com/simpson-surviving-the-2020-tp-crisis-toilet-paper-shirt/

You really don’t know what you would do until you are put in their situation. Quit being so judgements until you have been in their shoes!! Our home flooded last year. When rescuers came my hubby had me go with them however he stayed behind with our dogs. He refused to leave our animals. Some friends contacted media our story was on the news and a go fund me was set up to help us move so dogs would no longer have to be exposed to flood waters. Where we live it floods each winter however levey broke last year and levy still not fixed. We have pit bulls which makes it hard to rent a place.






I can’t stay at home I’m a Nurse we fight when others can’t anymore shirt














I can’t stay at home I’m a CMA we fight when others can’t anymore shirt














Weed lip Roll me a blunt and tell me I’m pretty shirt














Warning Grumpy old bastard high risk for Covid-19 back off shirt














Toilet Paper senior 2020 Quarantined shirt














Softball player 2020 the one where they were quarantined Friends shirt














Seniors 2020 the one where we made history Quarantined shirt














Raccoon Eat Trash Hail Satan shirt














Pooh tattoo Dallas Cowboys shirt














Preschool teachers 2020 the one where they were quarantined friends shirt














I’m a proud mother in law of a freaking awesome son in law shirt














Legends never die Tom Petty 1950 2017 signature shirt














Diabetes Skull Dead Pancreas Gang shirt














Simpson surviving the 2020 Tp Crisis Toilet Paper shirt














Toilet Paper Class of 2020 the year when shit got real shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt