Nurse’s Dad 2020 toilet paper My daughter risks her life to save strangers shirt

How did that risk work out? 35 years later I’m still out of my mind in love, he stole my heart and gave me his in return. He cleaned up pretty good, got a job, went back to college, got his degree, graduated Phi Theta Kappa. Got a better job. He took care of both my parents when they were ill, rebuilt our family home by hand when it burned in a fire. Has nursed me when I was sick, when I was injured in a bad fall and thought I’d never walk again, he told me, “H*** yes you’ll walk, you're a tough stubborn lady, now lean on me and lets do more of that therapy”. 6 months later I was walking without a cane. When he got hurt himself later, I stood by him exactly the same.


He’s never failed to make me laugh my butt off at his cornball jokes and says making me smile at least twice a day his life’s mission. Defends me against all comers. He both emotionally and financially supported both me and my family during the tough times when my dad was diagnosed with Alzheimers . Yeah, it was a risk, a good risk and I’ve never regretted it.









Social distance Queen shirt














Rick and Morty social distancing shirt














Peace love Michelob Ultra shirt














Nurse’s Dad 2020 toilet paper My daughter risks her life to save strangers shirt














Wu Tang Cream corona ruined everything around me shirt














Pivot Pivot Pivaht Friends shirt














Never underestimate a Pharmacy tech who survived 2020 Corona Pandemic shirt














Never underestimate a Medical Lab Tech who survived 2020 Corona Pandemic shirt














Meepers gonna meep shirt














I’m a proud mother-in-law of a freaking awesome daughter-in-law vintage shirt














I don’t care what day it is it’s early I’m grumpy shirt














Eat like Clarkson Laugh like Hammond think like May shirt














Dispatcher 2020 the one where they were quarantined shirt



















Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt