Darth Vader we are never too old for lego shirt

I used to feel panic when I was free, for I was scared that I was wasting my time. I read books, I watched TED, I painted, I cooked, I played Guzheng(a wonderful Chinese musical instrument). People around me might think I was spending my free time productively, but I just couldn't stop feeling empty because I was always thinking about making a difference or changing the world somehow, even when I was free. So I found myself always under pressure whatever I did.

This might be a rare situation, since I barely found similar worries from other people. However, panic for the future is common among young students. And one day I found out the similarity between me and the other panic college students: we are both lacking in something, something we call the aim of life. On the surface, I've spent my free time quite productively and those students who play compter games day and night seem to have nothing in common with me. But indeed, we are the same. I was pretending to be productive, pretending to have many hobbies, pretending to lead a colorful life. Nevertheless, without knowing what I'm supposed to aim at in my whole life, all of the unorganized efforts were just in vain.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt