Laminin Cross shirt

 I'm not a doctor of any sort, so I can't speak to whether or not you have autism. I will say that, from your description, you sound more like an introvert than anything else. Introverts tend to prefer the solitude of their own company, and doing things that don't require the presence of other people. They often feel drained, physically and/or emotionally, after extended periods in a crowd of people, and usually have to withdraw to a private place to recharge.

Golf things I do in my spare time shirtGolf things I do in my spare time s hoodie

The problems for introverts usually start when the media, or someone they know more extroverted than themselves, manages to convince the introvert that he couldn't possibly be happy being all by himself. "Aren't you lonely? You should be out there dating some hot chick, not sitting at home in front of a computer all night. You'll never get married at this rate." And at your age (23), you are the right age to be susceptible to this sort of campaign.
 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt