I work out to burn off the crazy shirt

 First is The Cabin in the Woods. The opening is just so ordinary. It feels like a typical day at the office. You almost feel like you are at the wrong movie, then suddenly THE CABIN IN THE WOODS flashes on screen. The first time I saw this I just knew this was going to be my favorite “horror” movie. Some people don’t classify it that way, but I do just because I love it so much.

Second is the first Deadpool movie. Immediately it starts the opening credits, which were just brilliant. They were both subtle and in your face at the same time. Angel of the Morning kicks in and sets the mood for the whole series. They don’t give a crap about actual credit names but you still know who they are talking about each time. A Gratuitous Cameo? Yep, Stan Lee makes an appearance. “Not Quite” Green Lantern image? Yea, I knew they had done this movie right already.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt