Never underestimate a mother who listens to Kid Rock shirt

When the doctor attended to me quickly and did several tests, they confirmed it was not any cardiac-related issue. I was basically stressed with slightly elevated heart rate from the amount of sugar I was consuming. It was a wake-up call. After further blood and sugar level tests, they noticed I had gout, an over-working kidney and was living in a 55-year-old body. It was all from me being bored and not productive with my time!
 
 

Today I work from 0600hrs to 0000hrs every day. I love it. I go for runs. I found my passion for writing as well as investing. I started reading more and networking with other professionals more. At social events, I could speak to anyone about any topic because I fill my gap time with newspaper reading and podcasts. At night I pour my ideas with knowledge which I read on the same day. I stop my amazon, fb keyboard warrior time with Quora/Blogging/Branding.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt