In a world full of princesses be a biker shirt

 I’ve never been one to follow trends. I think because I’m an Aquarius, I’m just naturally creative and a little eccentric. I’ve never been one of those people who had to have the latest Dior or Chanel. I loved going downtown on 8th Street where Patricia Field’s and all these other fun stores used to be. My mom would buy me a ballgown and I’d literally be in a miniskirt with a latex top and rainbow extensions. I was just having fun with fashion, and it’s amazing now to see all of those styles coming back. During Fashion Week, a lot of my designer friends will show me their mood boards, and there are so many photos of me from back in the day. I love seeing the girls recreate all my looks, like the 21st birthday dress and just that entire vibe. Back then everyone made fun of me for what I wore. It was crazy for a New York socialite to dress like that, but obviously I was ahead of my time. 

Sale!
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!
Sale!
$24.99 $22.99

As cheeky and over-the-top as your fashion choices could be, you were definitely curating your own sense of style. And I didn’t have a stylist or a publicist. No hair or makeup teams. Literally my sister and I were just doing this by ourselves. It was so different, because today everything is so planned out. Everyone has a creative director. Nothing is original, everyone is a carbon copy of each other. Everyone has the same face, the same everything. I’m very proud to be, like, the O.G. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt