Butler serving up snags shirt

There are numerous reasons to exercise daily for our physical health, but it is also important to our mental health. When we engage in some type of movement, it gets us out our heads and into our bodies. Yoga and weightlifting are my exercises of choice. While doing either, I am able to disconnect from the obsessive thoughts of how I wish things were like they use to be. Exercise also releases numerous hormones into your body that help your overall mood and disposition. You can’t always lead with the mind. At times you have to let the body lead, and your mind follows. 

Now, this doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to engage in vigorous exercise every day, but it is necessary to get some type of body movement daily. I could be as simple as taking a long walk. I try to walk my dog twice a day for her and me. I would also suggest that once in a while to not bring your earbuds or phone and just listen while you walk. We were not designed through evolution to be sedentary. Movement is required for our bodies and our minds to function properly. Remember that for most of the past 100,000 years we were hunters and gathers. It is only recently in our history that we spend so much time not moving.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt