Yes I really do need all these Goats shirt

These games are designed to be engaging and fun. We fall into the trap. But whose to say that there is anything wrong with enjoying it? After my daughter goes to bed, I’ll still pull out the controller, head over to Skyrim and kill me some dragons. But I am not going to pretend that I’m doing that to learn amphibian biology.

 


Games aren’t meant to have redeeming qualities. They are meant to be recreation. If that’s how you spend your recreation? Well, at least you’re not building model towns out of little wooden men. Sorry to be judgey. That’s just a little weird. And if someone does judge you for playing kids’ games, ask them how they engage with their kids. Chances are… they aren’t… and that’s something to be proud of.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt