Hiss rock band Cats shirt

Many are completely translucent and show everything a girl has. Besides they are like a second skin and leave little to the imagination of special shaped parts. I have many friends that wear leggings and never wear panties under them. I personally don’t know what the big fuss is all about. I buy leggings that are sheer to begin with and then I get xxsmall so that they will be stretched to the limits. That way they are super transparent and I pull them up into myself as far as I can front and back. They look awesome and I get asked by men where can I get a pair of those for my wife ? 


And I tell them that I buy them 2 sizes smaller than my size and they get like this. One guy said he would buy them but the problem is that his wife would be in them and not me ! I said your funny. If I had to wear panties under my leggings then what’s the point . If one person abandons us (on their own terms) then we will be alone forever because we've always been alone. It's not true or usually rational but thats the thought process. A lot of BPD recovery is learning that those thoughts are not rational or are an irrational overreaction. But when you've been abandoned before especially at a young age… you internalize that that's what happens. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt